Monday, February 15, 2010

anger management

Do you know what makes me mad? Fakers.
They're stupid, idiotic fools who think they know what's going on and that they're tricking you but when really, you know everything and they just don't realize it.
It drives me absolutely insane when you talk about your new friendships and how they're going and yet you and I were friends for how long and it seems to mean nothing to you? I don't get it. What's even worse is that you're goal is to make me feel bad and guess what? It's working. I absolutely despise the fact that everytime you talk about your new friendships I feel like i'm getting slapped in the face because I am longer worth it to you, or was ever worth it in the first place.
Move on, get over it and stop shoving all your issues down my throat. You never wanted me and never will, so just leave me alone.

No comments: