Thursday, March 19, 2009

hearts the bleed

Lately, i've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life. Obviously, I have time to deeply consider that choice, but it's sometimes hard to remember that you have time. In today's age, almost everyone thinks that who you are is your career and that you should have that figured out by the time you're ten. But I don't exactly fit into that category. I don't know exactly what I want to do with my life, but what I do know is that I want to help people. In this world, so many people are hurting so much of the time. So many hearts are bleeding. I have compassion on people and helping them brings me joy. I believe it is a gift from God, something that I will always use in my life. And although I may not know what I will spend the rest of my life doing and how much money I will make, I know that through God's word and his love, I want to stop the hearts that are bleeding.
I may be young and I may be typing these things out of hopes and dreams, but I have Jesus Christ in my life, and with him, all things are possible.
Even though that last part was a really big cliche. :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Again, amazing...

taylor. said...

you're much to kind miss brandy.